15. MANGE–PERSISTENT PARASITIC INVASIONS
Stubborn cases of demodectic and sarcoptic mange respond to a combination of conventional and complementary therapies.
22. GEMMOTHERAPY FOR GENERAL PRACTICE
Developed over 40 years ago, this healing system is based on the therapeutic use of plant buds, and may be effective when other modalities aren’t.
28. Nutrition Nook – SUPPLEMENTS FOR SKIN DISORDERS
Nutrients that help ease discomfort and inflammation range from antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, to plant sterols, microminerals, zinc sulfate and more.
32. INNOVATIVE, COST EFFECTIVE REHAB
Setting up a rehab department in your clinic can be expensive and take up a lot of room, but this company can help.
36. WOBBLER SYNDROME: PANEL DISCUSSION – PART 2
Though this condition is often considered incurable and even unmanageable, alternative approaches can be very beneficial. Three veterinarians discuss how TCVM can help.
42. Integrative Practice USING THE INTERNET TO GROW YOUR PRACTICE
The majority of potential clients turn to the net when looking for veterinary services or information. A professional, well-maintained website and solid use of social media are vital to attracting their attention.
46. RABIES VACCINOSIS IN HORSES
Increased immunization in equines has resulted in an escalation of multiple chronic health problems.
50. LYME DISEASE IN THE EQUINE
Integrative treatment of this serious condition offers the best hope for a return to health and performance.
58. Tech Talk – POWER TO THE PET OWNER
Want happier clients with healthier pets? Empower them to play a bigger role in keeping their animals well.