16. WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPY IN DOGS – SAFETY AND FEASIBILITY
Research has determined that WBC is safe for dogs and may be efficacious for conditions such as skin irritations and itching.
20. VACCINATION AND CHANGING PROTOCOLS – PART I
Many pet owners are questioning the number of vaccines their animals receive. Here are the key issues veterinarians need to understand to make educated decisions about vaccination.
28. BIOREGULATORY MEDICINE AND HOMOTOXICOLOGY
Bioregulatory medicine utilizes various therapies to regulate the body’s biological processes in times of illness. One of these therapies is homotoxicology, which uses combinations of homeopathic medicines.
34. DOG BRAIN SCANS AND HUMAN/CANINE COMMUNICATION
A recent study reveals that both dogs and people respond very similarly to various human and canine sounds.
36. Nutrition Nook – INTEGRATING BASIC CHINESE FOOD THERAPY INTO DAILY PRACTICE
Using a TCVM perspective, a pet’s diet should usually include Bland or Neutral properties, with other foods added for balance depending on his individual patterns or deficiencies.
44. EXCESSIVE PAW LICKING IN DOGS – IT MAY NOT BE ALLERGIES
Consider the possibility that your patient’s discomfort may be arising from anatomical or neurological causes.
50. VACCINE STRATEGIES FOR EQUINES: MINIMIZE RISK AND MAXIMIZE OWNER INVOLVEMENT
We talk to integrative veterinarians in different regions and types of practice about the vaccination protocols they use.
54. OZONE AND BIOPHOTONIC THERAPY
Are two therapies stronger than one? Combined, they are being used to successfully treat a wide range of illnesses in large and small animals, from infections and allergic reactions to organ and metabolic diseases, and even cancer.
59. Integrative Practice – 6 KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY PRACTICE
A day in the life of a busy practitioner presents multiple opportunities to employ a range of therapies and treatments, both allopathic and alternative.